Friday, September 18, 2015

Mustang

One of my least favorite things about living in a dorm is the fact that anyone can walk in pretty much whenever they want.
Now, I'm all about following the law, so obviously I have changed his name to protect the innocent and all of that fun stuff. So, for the sake of this comic, let's just call this charming human "Mustang".
Appropriate reaction to two people both having a very common first name
This is exactly what happened
That was the first experience I had with Mustang. But it most certainly wasn't the last...


Sometimes I will be in my room by myself, and I am stupid enough to forget to lock my door,
And out of nowhere...
Just look at that devious grin
Mustang then holds up his hands in the shape of a gun and starts threatening me.
I have no choice but to comply.
What kind of a threat is that?
And then he leaves without ANY OTHER EXPLANATION. At that point, I usually look something like this:
The worst part is that he does this almost every single day for no reason at all. 


Some days though, I am lucky enough to remember to lock my door. But then this usually happens...
I have to quietly sneak over to the door and look through the little peephole.
Accurate
But then I remember that he doesn't even know if anyone is actually in the room. So I tend to keep it that way...


The most recent encounter I had with Mustang is my personal favorite.
I love how our room gains more dimension every time I draw it
I am 95% positive that he actually appeared out of thin air
Then Mustang launched into this huge speech about frisbee or something like that.
The excuses come flooding in.
0% True
100% true
I don't know how he could have possibly thought this was a good idea
Now, just watch because this is where it gets really bizarre.
A look of absolute terror
Luckily, Mustang has a very short attention span, so it didn't take long to get him to leave.
I won't say I'm particularly proud of what we did next, but I think it was probably the best option.

No comments:

Post a Comment